• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

China is pissing in their cereal bowl

I didn't say that we didn't win, just that the Russian winter and the casualties it inflicted on the German army was a major contributor to the allies victory. As far as the moon landing goes, do your own research... there is plenty of evidence out there.
Unfortunately most Americans are not bilingual and limited to English language sources, which SEVERLY restricts their ability to do good research.
In the age of the internet your language comprehension skills are only as limited as the translator button. They've been re-writing history ever since Oboner was elected in 2008 so not one of those links proves anything except some conspiracy nutjobs wearing tinfoil hats have daddy issues

Actually, you have to be fluent in a minimum of TWO foreign languages to even graduate from high school (or their equivalent) in the Netherlands and Switzerland has FOUR official languages... so yes, most Americans are stoopid in comparison. Look at where America stands educationally on the world scale and tell me I'm wrong.

In the age of the internet your language comprehension skills are only as limited as the translator button. They've been re-writing history ever since Oboner was elected in 2008 so not one of those links proves anything except some conspiracy nutjobs wearing tinfoil hats have daddy issues
So translate the above video and explain to me what he says and why he is wrong. Should just be the push of a translator button... right?

Actually, you have to be fluent in a minimum of TWO foreign languages to even graduate from high school (or their equivalent) in the Netherlands and Switzerland has FOUR official languages... so yes, most Americans are stoopid in comparison. Look at where America stands educationally on the world scale and tell me I'm wrong.
You should move to one of those Euromulti-lingual eutopias

I've met many Germans and Norwegians that only speak their language and they're fat too so...you're wrong

Yeah, but people aren't dying to get into the Netherlands or Switzerland unless they want good weed, cheese, or their money laundered.

Back
Top Bottom