Chicago named best big city

454 victims have been killed in Chicago in 2023 as of 01/10/23.

76 victims have been killed in Atlanta in 2023 as of 01/10/23.
I agree Chicago is the pits, lots of bad areas and with toughest gun laws and still high gun shootings, however, your numbers didn't show last population Atlanta 498 thousand, Chicago 2.7 million. So population difference is about 6 times and victims are about 6 times. But still would not live in Chicago.

I agree Chicago is the pits, lots of bad areas and with toughest gun laws and still high gun shootings, however, your numbers didn't show last population Atlanta 498 thousand, Chicago 2.7 million. So population difference is about 6 times and victims are about 6 times. But still would not live in Chicago.

After comparing population,Chicago and Atlanta are damn near exactly the same.This is why they both suck.

Democrats have caused the problems and blame it on the God Fearing Tax Paying Americans that love our once Great Country. Liberals aka democrats have destroyed everything they have any control over. Anyone that voted for biden or Stacy should sit out the next election and let the thinking folks vote.
You dodged his argument.

Been to Chicago once. Atlanta to O’Hara to a connect flight, then right back out. Never left the airport. I was one of the lucky ones who got out alive. :pound:
That airport is a time portal straight back to 1972. I went to Chicago last year, visited McDonalds headquarters, drove through the infamous south side, very boring compared to Atlanta there was nobody out.

Back
Top Bottom