• $2000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Fornicate around and findeth out.
439   1
Reaction score
B7C93D21-59D1-45C5-8867-1D08ECA7B3F1.jpeg

Traditional gun owners hate this gun for obvious reasons. That being said, I appreciate your standard handgun or rifle but I really like the weirdo guns.

My questions are:

Has anyone had their actual eyes on this gun in gold?

If you own one, how is the finish holding up after use and cleaning?

If I do find one, what would be a price I should stay within?

If you don’t own one, would you buy one?

I’ve owned a few in a black barrel and chambered in both .357 and .40 S&W and really enjoyed shooting them. (See below)

I like the idea of the gold anodized finish as an heirloom gun I can pass down but they are hard to find.

I fully expect eye rolls and old man grumbling from these questions about this gun in particular but I’ll take it if their are others that have given this odd revolver a shot.

Thanks y’all,
Ryan

78E62598-99B0-42D9-831B-1F36A57DA4A3.jpeg

5C69C6F7-F824-4952-9579-A9FD816441FF.png
5EA54DC5-E88A-4025-ADFE-50ACEEC7A657.jpeg

Not my cup of tea but I really like your post. There will be plenty O' haters coming along to tell you how little or nothing they'd pay or why that would never buy one or whatever. I've never bought a gun to get approval from others and I don't plan on starting now. You do you. You obviously aren't going to be EDC'ing it so who cares what you like. There are so many Fudd's that love to tell people what they should or shouldn't own. If you want to buy a Work Truck as your primary vehicle because "you don't need all that other crap that is just more to break and maintain" then do it, but don't hate the dude that wants every feature he can afford because you aren't driving it.

I say, buy it and if you really want piss em off and open carry it. HA!

Not my cup of tea but I really like your post. There will be plenty O' haters coming along to tell you how little or nothing they'd pay or why that would never buy one or whatever. I've never bought a gun to get approval from others and I don't plan on starting now. You do you. You obviously aren't going to be EDC'ing it so who cares what you like. There are so many Fudd's that love to tell people what they should or shouldn't own. If you want to buy a Work Truck as your primary vehicle because "you don't need all that other crap that is just more to break and maintain" then do it, but don't hate the dude that wants every feature he can afford because you aren't driving it.

I say, buy it and if you really want piss em off and open carry it. HA!

Thought I’d hit em off at the pass before it became a circle-jerk. Not everyone likes the new cyber truck either but plenty of others are lining up to buy it.

Like I said, I like the weirdo guns. But I am also partial to the naming convention since most everyone, once they get to know me, call me by my nickname - Rhino.

It would be a fun gun to pass down to my son. It’s just odd enough to fit my personality and contrary to what my photo shows, I have an Italian heritage on my Mother’s side.

I challenge anyone that has yet to shoot one of these to try it at least once. What fails you in form will blow your mind in function.

Watched this video last night:

not as gaudy as the pictures make it out to be.

I am not a fan of the gold (don’t like the gold desert eagle either), but to each their own. I was tempted to get the 6” version in the Nebula finish but went with standard stainless instead. I have a black stub nose as well. I am a huge fan of the Rhino.

Back
Top Bottom