• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee USPSA

jpm2953

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
402   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I wanted to let everyone know Cherokee Gun club has a new Match Director(Me). I'm a Master class shooter in 2 divisions in USPSA and IDPA. Hopefully I can bring in a fresh point of view that will create a great match. If you have never tried USPSA or competitive shooting, you are always welcome at Cherokee. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. I am excited for the opportunity to take this match over and hopefully make it one of the better USPSA matches in the state.

The match will be the 2nd Saturday of the month. Rain or shine. 6 stages. $20 bucks. Come help set up on friday afternoons and you can shoot the match for free.

This going to be the second Saturday of every month? I’m wanting to start shooting competitions (other than GSSF indoor matches) but work Saturdays until after September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take my hat off to you on becoming MD, I know it is going to take up more off your time than you think it will. It takes dedicated volunteers to keep the sport going, growing and put up great matches.

If I am ever travelling through your area and a match is scheduled, I'll definitely sign up.

This going to be the second Saturday of every month? I’m wanting to start shooting competitions (other than GSSF indoor matches) but work Saturdays until after September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Second Saturday of every month. Rain or shine.
check-in is 8-9am
First shots 9:30

I take my hat off to you on becoming MD, I know it is going to take up more off your time than you think it will. It takes dedicated volunteers to keep the sport going, growing and put up great matches.

If I am ever travelling through your area and a match is scheduled, I'll definitely sign up.
We would love to have you!

I'm all signed up, see you Saturday. First steel match I've had the chance to shoot in a couple of years!
Great! This is USPSA, not a steel match. We do have several steel targets in our match though. We would still love to have you out. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions.

Any rules on watching? Never did a match before, but was interested in them, and then ammo shortages definitely stopped that idea.

Now with things coming back, so did the idea.

Matches are open to the public - just bring your eye and ear protection. Visitors are always welcome to come learn about the events we run before you take the plunge!

Back
Top Bottom