• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this site DAILY

Which to me is illegal. They are buying with the intent to flip and resell. When you answer the first question on the 4473... Are you the actual buyer... technically that's a yes... but if your intent is to clearly "resell"... ATF might have something to say about that.

Anyway, let's not get off track... This is a good link to check daily, for some pretty kickass deals...

Should it be illegal though? And if not, why even mention it?

I regret selling each of the guns I've sold, but I can't fault someone if they decide they need to sell one the same day they bought it. Sort of a "none of my business" philosophy.

I am on the fence... I feel like we can never truly eliminate that... but at the same time, if this place is allowed to be a playground for illegal activity, it is only a matter of time till some outside entity puts the hammer down and ruins it for everyone else. If we don't keep things on the level, they will.

Good point.
We all know the commie powers that be love to punish everyone for the actions of a few especially when it comes to free trade, capitalism and the second amendment.

Should it be illegal though? And if not, why even mention it?

I regret selling each of the guns I've sold, but I can't fault someone if they decide they need to sell one the same day they bought it. Sort of a "none of my business" philosophy.

Well, whether it should be illegal or not, doesn't really matter. It is.

Nobody is talking about making money from selling a gun. The law comes down to intent, typically... If your intent is to buy and sell guns for the purpose of generating revenue... They consider you a dealer operating without a license. The penalties and jail time can be significant.

Good point.
We all know the commie powers that be love to punish everyone for the actions of a few especially when it comes to free trade, capitalism and the second amendment.

As gun owners, we already have a huge target on our collective backs. So much scrutiny on "internet sales" and "loopholes" and wanting "universal background checks"...

So why allow stuff that gives our enemies the ammo that they need, to pass more legislation and take away more freedoms?

Anyway, we had this discussion in the other thread and it fell on largely deaf ears... So it is what it is. I have my opinions, they have theirs...

Well, whether it should be illegal or not, doesn't really matter. It is.

Nobody is talking about making money from selling a gun. The law comes down to intent, typically... If your intent is to buy and sell guns for the purpose of generating revenue... They consider you a dealer operating without a license. The penalties and jail time can be significant.

Disagree on whether it matters if a law is unjust.

Also disagree that these folks are breaking the law. Can you prove their intent? Can you prove that it exceeds the limits of what the atf specifies for personal sales?

Disagree on whether it matters if a law is unjust.

Also disagree that these folks are breaking the law. Can you prove their intent? Can you prove that it exceeds the limits of what the atf specifies for personal sales?

You can disagree all you want. You can sit in a jail cell, content in your being "right", if you so choose. Telling a judge that you don't agree with the law, doesn't usually make a compelling legal defense, but you are welcome to try, I guess.

People are sitting in jail, right now, for exactly what we are talking about. Maybe ask them?

You can disagree all you want. You can sit in a jail cell, content in your being "right", if you so choose. Telling a judge that you don't agree with the law, doesn't usually make a compelling legal defense, but you are welcome to try, I guess.

People are sitting in jail, right now, for exactly what we are talking about. Maybe ask them?

I see your problem. You assume that everyone is "guilty" of your beloved gun control laws.

Quick question. Do you also believe in "hate speech"? You appear to be very intrigued by intent of others, just wondering if that carries over to the first amendment as well.

Follow up question. Are you an ffl dealer? That would make sense too.

“Shall not be infringed “really needs to be Maga’d before Trump leaves....lol.

ATF should be a convenient store....maybe after the revolution.....yes it’s nice to dream.

no, he is a price nazi d-bag who is trying to pretend panic pricing is a federal crime. He is a troll. He is pretending to be a legal person. He does not realize how stupid he actually is or sounds. All of his threads and posts are intended to get a reaction from others. Other than that he seems like a pretty nice guy.

I see your problem. You assume that everyone is "guilty" of your beloved gun control laws.

Quick question. Do you also believe in "hate speech"? You appear to be very intrigued by intent of others, just wondering if that carries over to the first amendment as well.

No, I don't. I said that people who engage in the side business of selling guns for profit, without a license, are breaking the law. That's how the ATF defines it, and does in fact enforce it.

Your argument is with them, not me. I am merely pointing out the obvious... This isnt an argument that you can win, so stop trying...

Back
Top Bottom