• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CheaperThanDirt still gouging

CTD does this with every panic
You guys lose your minds and call them names and swear to never deal with them again everytime they do this
Panic clears, prices drop back to normal, and yous same guys are on here posting their deals and singing their praises
Quit buying from these sharks and they will dry up and blow away!!!

pretty sure CTD has never been in steals and deals except in a sarcastic thread.

I ask that tongue in cheek, because when CTD does it, most call them scumbags and have all sorts of negative stuff to say.

When ODT members do it, many of those same people change their tune and start making excuses as to why it is ok and why the folks calling them out are in the wrong.

It's not right for one seller and wrong for another. It's either price gouging and douchebaggery, or its not.

Make up yo damn minds. lol

I ask that tongue in cheek, because when CTD does it, most call them scumbags and have all sorts of negative stuff to say.

When ODT members do it, many of those same people change their tune and start making excuses as to why it is ok and why the folks calling them out are in the wrong.

It's not right for one seller and wrong for another. It's either price gouging and douchebaggery, or its not.

Make up yo damn minds. lol
Gotta agree with you. I think it may be scalping for individuals, but kinda two sides of the same coin either way.

Gotta agree with you. I think it may be scalping for individuals, but kinda two sides of the same coin either way.

It is, but good luck getting any of them to admit it. And if you try, you will just get points and banned for your trouble... lol

When CTD does it they are scumbags and should get all the hate... When their buddy does it on ODT, they come up with all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify it and pretend that its different than when CTD does it.

stir-the-pot.jpg

It is, but good luck getting any of them to admit it. And if you try, you will just get points and banned for your trouble... lol

When CTD does it they are scumbags and should get all the hate... When their buddy does it on ODT, they come up with all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify it and pretend that its different than when CTD does it.

View attachment 2856325

Oh I already have, but don't get it twisted I don't mind some profit being made.

View attachment 2856325

CTD is actually doing a service trying to prevent the neckbeards from buying ammo from them and then selling it here for 3x what they paid. We should all be thanking CTD not bashing them. If you want to cry about prices just go check the ammo section here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom