• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CheaperThanDirt still gouging

There you go partner! Gouging doesn't happen in a free market economy.
Ah, I think I see it now, the "gou" in gouge does kinda look like "gov". Two things though, still didn't prove it, and two if we are honest our country isn't actually a true "free market economy". Both fortunately and unfortunately a laissez-faire structure hasn't really ever been here.

Ah, I think I see it now, the "gou" in gouge does kinda look like "gov". Two things though, still didn't prove it, and two if we are honest our country isn't actually a true "free market economy". Both fortunately and unfortunately a laissez-faire structure hasn't really ever been here.
So you're upset that CTD has ammo and is selling at market value. If that's not anti-capitalism, I don't know what is.

Triggered-143.gif

Let's say all firearms and ammunition is deemed essential. Should there be different laws for licensed dealers versus citizens? Who decides how much people can sell a used gun for? None of them are the same. Who decides how much I can ask for my own privately owned goods?
I never made any comments about anyone's price and not about to now. None of my business what you sell something for. I am smart enough to take my business elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom