• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CheaperThanDirt still gouging

Once more for the 100th time Cheaper than dirt along with numerous other online retailers use an algorithm program in the website that adjust price based on demand to minimize them being sold out of a sku. Think about it if they had left pricing the same they would be completely sold out already with no new revenue coming in. They don’t know how much and how long it will be before the get replenished so in order to ensure they can keep customers happy with the fact they actually have the product and keep employees working the algorithm is necessary.

Supply and demand will have a impact on prices is pretty basic economics but damn it seems hard for the gun community to figure out.

Cant "gouge" non essential items. Ammo isnt required to survive, its NOT gouging. While it's not good business for consumers it's not gouging
I agree to a point. You can ask whatever price you want for your goods. But at the same time you are completely deserving of whatever hate comments you get if you decide to gouge.
There's an annual yard sale from Barnesville to Brunswick called Peaches to Beaches every year. Well this year this one asshole I know of decided to buy up all the Lysol and toilet paper he could get from his janitorial supply and try to flip it at the big yard sale.
I'm glad to report that all he got was the evil eye and lots of comments letting him know he was a douchebag.

upload_2020-10-5_18-20-17.jpeg

Cant "gouge" non essential items. Ammo isnt required to survive, its NOT gouging. While it's not good business for consumers it's not gouging
If guns and ammo are not considered essential then why were gun shops listed as essential businesses and allowed to stay open when many others were told to go home? Depending on how things go in the next couple of weeks, ammo could be very essential.

If guns and ammo are not considered essential then why were gun shops listed as essential businesses and allowed to stay open when many others were told to go home? Depending on how things go in the next couple of weeks, ammo could be very essential.

I haven't bought ammo in more than 2 years. Not "essential" as far as I am concerned.

You should have figgured out this WHOLE scamdemic was never about health or what is essential to life, it was ALL Political!

I haven't bought ammo in mote than 2 years. Not "essential" as far as I am concerned.
I have plenty of ammo as well but that is not the point. If you haven't bought any in two years is likely that you have enough. Why would you have enough or any at all if you didn't feel like it was essential?

I have plenty of ammo as well but that is not the point. If you haven't bought any in two years is likely that you have enough. Why would you have enough or any at all if you didn't feel like it was essential?

As I said, it is about politics, nothing more. Abortions were "essential", as was alcohol?

Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom