• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap Bass Turd Give a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty Thanks to y'all and everyone else who's Prayed for me and mine; (Yes Sir, I KNOW who my Brothers are and blessed to have'em and looking forward to gaining some) . I worried bout the timing of this Give a way for a minute haha You know some folks gonna think different kinda thangs and all. I need Prayer every day and I'm settled in every way on this surgery June1 . But I didn't post this for any other reason but to give back to a Fine group (I know/hope plenty of y'all already know that). I spend a lot of time here but if thangs work out I won't be for long , I'll still be around but not near as much. The future's looking bright, a lot of unknowns cause I can't work like I used to ; But Bright none the less. To simplify I ain't got no hidden intentions. When we were ordered not to attend Church and I spent all those Sundays here off and on , I learned I could have Church right here. ODT is not Church but it IS a special place ; wish I'd found it earlier.
Glad you came around brother, you brought a lot to this club for me. Just about everyone does but there are those few who bring something extra and are not hung up on just material things....be it durable goods or psychological.
Thanks for hanging around ! :cool-new:

Glad you came around brother, you brought a lot to this club for me. Just about everyone does but there are those few who bring something extra and are not hung up on just material things....be it durable goods or psychological.
Thanks for hanging around ! :cool-new:
Where would y'all be without my BadSpellin and such haha. Back at ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom