• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap Ass Giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wound up with 5 Magpul flip up front sights today from another good member here. Immediately realized I don't need 5 front sights. Maybe 3 at the most. So anyway I'm giving one away. Nothing special here just a new in the package Magpul flip up front sight in your basic black. I think they're a little under $30.00 new from most retailers. But hell, this might be that last part you need for your current or next build. It's what I needed for my latest AR9 project. Two thumbs up for CTS Tactical CTS Tactical by the way for making me a great deal and shipping them quick fast and in a damn hurry.
Anyway let's let this thing run till say 6:00 this Sunday night . I'll use the old RNG app/thing to pick a winner right before Simpson's and Bob's Burgers. Then get it in the mail Monday morning. And I'll dig through the parts tub and throw in some other random small stuff the winner might need for the next build. Good luck yall.View attachment 2679433

I forgot to mention that given this is a lower end giveaway everyone should get in for one. Supporters, new guys, mods etc.
In,tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom