• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chattanooga Steel Challenge ~ 2/20/21

It’s ok to be anxious it’s all for fun, please PM me if you have any questions about montlake
Sportsmen’s club.
Yeah it’s a haul even from Rome. But well worth the trip.

They shoot all 8 stages so being enough ammo. You need 190 round if you don’t miss. And having 5 magazines is a plus or a buddy to reload your magazines while your shooting.
Mike Ryder Is the match Director and a nice guy.

They shoot all 8 stages so being enough ammo. You need 190 round if you don’t miss. And having 5 magazines is a plus or a buddy to reload your magazines while your shooting.
Mike Ryder Is the match Director and a nice guy.

Thanks. I've got 5 magazines and plenty of ammo, so all good there. Right now my Mark IV is in pieces trying to install this Volksquartsen accurizing kit. The damn spacer for the sear (specific to 22/45's) - the hole in the spacer is too tight for the sear ping to go thru it. Trying to figure out how to problem solve this so I can shoot the new trigger on Saturday

Deep breath,,,, can you use a drill bit to open up,the hole ( by hand not in a drill ) the match is in 2 weekends

I got the hole opened up and I’m about 80% done with the upgrade. I’m having a little trouble getting the hammer to seat...I got it in, safety seemed to be working, but I don’t think I had the safety fully positioned and the hammer locked up again. I had to step away from it, tomorrow I’m sure I’ll get it done.

and I know I’ve got plenty of time before the match, but I wanna shoot this bad boy at the indoor range this Saturday lol

I got the hole opened up and I’m about 80% done with the upgrade. I’m having a little trouble getting the hammer to seat...I got it in, safety seemed to be working, but I don’t think I had the safety fully positioned and the hammer locked up again. I had to step away from it, tomorrow I’m sure I’ll get it done.

and I know I’ve got plenty of time before the match, but I wanna shoot this bad boy at the indoor range this Saturday lol

We are having a steel match challenge at Cherokee Gun Club in Gainseville on February 14. You can squad with us again....

Back
Top Bottom