• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chattanooga Aquarium carry

Moe_Fugga

Default rank <4000 posts
Also likes turtles.
145   0
Reaction score
Any issues carrying in the aquarium at Chattanooga recently? Metal detectors, wanding, bag checks, or any of that bullsh*t? I’m sure it’s been covered, but I searched and didn’t see anything recent. I don’t want to leave a firearm in the car just for it to be stolen and used in a gang shooting...Thanks!

I haven't been in years. Last time I was there, no active security. Only a "no weapons" sticker on the window, which in TN carries the weight of the law, unlike here in GA. I did see a thread somewhere where someone said that there was no longer a sticker on the window, but can't confirm.

Can't find anything on their site except they have a no weapons policy that includes guns, knives, etc. But nothing about if they search or have metal detectors.

GA Aquarium has wands and is 100% a no go, but no idea about Chattanooga.

I haven't been in years. Last time I was there, no active security. Only a "no weapons" sticker on the window, which in TN carries the weight of the law, unlike here in GA. I did see a thread somewhere where someone said that there was no longer a sticker on the window, but can't confirm.

this was the case a few years ago for mr. concealed is concealed

Only a "no weapons" sticker on the window, which in TN carries the weight of the law, unlike here in GA..
Yep and from their website.
https://tnaqua.org/visitor-faqs/
The following items/activities are prohibited inside the Tennessee Aquarium:

• Tobacco use – cigarettes and e-cigarettes
  • Outside food or drink (including alcoholic beverages)
  • Weapons, including firearms, knives, blades, mace or pepper spray
  • Pets (see service animal policy below)
  • Clothing with offensive or vulgar language
  • Laser pens and pointers
  • Noise-making devices
  • Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate

Back
Top Bottom