• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Charter Recommendations For Georgia Coast

Judy Helmey at savannah 912-897-4921. She will get you on the fish ! Our last trip out caught some record amber jacks our limit on red and vermillion snapper. Also caught some sharks and lot of sea bass! You’ll get your moneys worth! She’s been going out since she was a small girl with her father and he taught her well ! Usually 4 or 5 of us get together and go a couple days and bring back couple of coolers full of dressed fish!

Judy Helmey at savannah 912-897-4921. She will get you on the fish ! Our last trip out caught some record amber jacks our limit on red and vermillion snapper. Also caught some sharks and lot of sea bass! You’ll get your moneys worth! She’s been going out since she was a small girl with her father and he taught her well ! Usually 4 or 5 of us get together and go a couple days and bring back couple of coolers full of dressed fish!

Boy that sounds great! Do you have any pictures to share?

My buddy in Stienhatchee will take you in a 27 ft skiff. He is a great guy and you will catch your limit of fish. Snapper season is over i think. Flounder will coming in that time of year. I think 500 a day is the going rate

My last trip in july. Me in the middle. Max, my bud on the right
FB_IMG_1594234857530.jpg

Go to port st joe. Be there for a month sept 13, fishing will start off shore again middle oct

Attachments

• IMG_0444.png
    IMG_0444.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2618.png
    IMG_2618.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20180602_175131.jpg
    20180602_175131.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 29
  • imagejpeg_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 28
Coastal Outdoor Adventures, Captain Brooks. More than half dozen trips through the years, never disappointed. October the big reds will be running St Simon's so those are always fun catching. On a boat but especially in a kayak.

Back
Top Bottom