• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CD Rate

Dinky!!!! I was worried about you man. How are you doing brother? I haven't been on much lately but I thought about you a few times over the last few days.

Have you checked USAA?

Dinky!!!! I was worried about you man. How are you doing brother? I haven't been on much lately but I thought about you a few times over the last few days.

Have you checked USAA?
Doing ok Brother, Brides condition is failing, short term memory is now gone. Neurologist say's their is nothing more he can do..I am on the hunt for another opinion, and she requires being on the alert all the time..USAA is 2.06 % I am learning to deal with it, and managing..I am spending less time on the computer but keep e-mail open and go into several favored sites a day..When she takes a nap is my open window to the web..I hope you and your parents are doing well and thanks for asking!

Doing ok Brother, Brides condition is failing, short term memory is now gone. Neurologist say's their is nothing more he can do..I am on the hunt for another opinion, and she requires being on the alert all the time..USAA is 2.06 % I am learning to deal with it, and managing..I am spending less time on the computer but keep e-mail open and go into several favored sites a day..When she takes a nap is my open window to the web..I hope you and your parents are doing well and thanks for asking!
I'm sorry brother. Stuff like that makes me break down and want to cry. Much love for you brother. If you ever need me I will be there.

Back
Top Bottom