• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, the officer may have a corncob up his hiney, and may detain you unlawfully, that’s when you get an attorney, and end up with a nice fat check.

Yeah, cause there are so many millionaires in Miami Beach from all those big checks.

Right along all the millionaires spending their money from bogus drug busts.

Open Carry In Georgia

You may also openly carry a firearm inside of your vehicle in Georgia without a weapons license provided you meet the requirements of having a permit.

Actually, that statement is incorrect. Sorry, I know Open Carry is considered to have the Holy Word on gun stuff but they are wrong on this.

An 18-21 year old can legally carry a long or short gun in their vehicle, open or concealed. They do not meet the requirements for a permit, for which you have to be 21.

Georgia Code 16-11-137:

(a) Every license holder shall have his or her valid weapons carry license in his or her immediate possession at all times when carrying a weapon, or if such person is exempt from having a weapons carry license pursuant to Code Section 16-11-130 or subsection (c) of Code Section

(b) A person carrying a weapon shall not be subject to detention for the sole purpose of investigating whether such person has a weapons carry license.

This is an excellent example of how our egg sucking Republican Second Amendment "supporters" talk out of both sides of their mouths.

They are all for supporting the Second Amendment, until it comes time to support the Second Amendment.

Yes, the statute says the LEO cannot ask you for your GWL. No, there is no penalty for the LEO for doing so, because the politicians can't piss off the LEO community don't you know.

If you are asked to produce your license, and start making a stink, you are going to get arrested for public disturbance or obstruction.

If the legislatures were serious about this, they would impose a $10 fine on every LEO that broke the law, but NOOOOOO, no one dare appear to be "anti-LEO"

So the egg suckers make a law they know no LEO is going to abide by, but make the fine so low, no one is going to really make an issue about it. And that's the way the system works.

If some SOB ask me for my CCW I tell them.... what in the Alabama cousin ****ing sister kissing world are you living in, this is ‘murica, take your yankee ass back to California with all those other tree hugging, not my president, fancy coffee drinking, homosexuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom