• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually offer to show my ID and GWL, as it shows the buyer/seller/trader that at the very least, I am a resident of GA and have been through a background check in order to get the permit.

I know that when I trade, I always feel better seeing them flash theirs, because then I know the same. I don't need a BOS, but reassuring me that you are a GA resident and have successfully passed the background checks is simple peace of mind...

I usually offer to show my ID and GWL, as it shows the buyer/seller/trader that at the very least, I am a resident of GA and have been through a background check in order to get the permit.

I know that when I trade, I always feel better seeing them flash theirs, because then I know the same. I don't need a BOS, but reassuring me that you are a GA resident and have successfully passed the background checks is simple peace of mind...
Seems we’re like minded on this subject. I want peace of mind at least feeling like I didn’t willingly hand a gun to a bad guy.

Just cause someone passed a background check once it doesn't mean they're not a bad guy.

No, but in my mind it's better than someone that has never passed one at all... lol

I feel like on some level I am making the attempt to do some due diligence. It's peace of mind. If someone won't show their ID to verify that they are a resident, it makes me wonder why? Maybe they aren't...

For the most part I tend to deal with people with tons of positive reviews, so I feel like they have been vetted. if they were shady, someone would have uncovered it by now... Or at least thats what I tell myself to make me feel better.

Seems good for business

Oh hell yeah. Rope them in when they are young and you have tithing customers for life. You don't even have to produce a product. Just tell them what they want to hear once a week, collect money, don't pay taxes, get sweet deals on prime real estate. it's a hell of a gig.

Oh hell yeah. Rope them in when they are young and you have tithing customers for life. You don't even have to produce a product. Just tell them what they want to hear once a week, collect money, don't pay taxes, get sweet deals on prime real estate. it's a hell of a gig.
Hmmm
You seem bitter.
Can’t forgive the nuns for slapping the snot out of you for sassing them?
But you got a first rate education if you payed attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom