• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW license

is it just me

• Total voters
you have to realize that 75% of the users here buy guns for illegal reasons. either for felons or for kids in gangs. i ask for ccw for morals only, I would hate to get a call from a sheriff asking if my firearm was stolen with serial number xxxxxxx and find out later down the road that some hood rat gunned down a bunch of kids at school with the sold firearm
When I read your first sentence I was waiting for the punch line. Then I realized, "My God, I think he's serious. :suspicious: "
So to be clear, you participate in a website, buying and trading guns where you believe the vast majority are criminals with ill intent?

Wtf are they gonna ask to see if GA becomes a constitutional carry state?
Some other phallic symbol they carry in their freedom wallet, probably their NRA card, lol.

Most of the "Imma need to see you CCW" sellers here really don't have much concern with your card, they just want to show you Thier's.

1642001483069.png

Some other phallic symbol they carry in their freedom wallet, probably their NRA card, lol.

Most of the "Imma need to see you CCW" sellers here really don't have much concern with your card, they just want to show you Thier's.

View attachment 3867276

This is the best post that I'm in total disagreement with. I give it 9/10. (It loses one point for, well, for being wrong!)

you have to realize that 75% of the users here buy guns for illegal reasons. either for felons or for kids in gangs. i ask for ccw for morals only, I would hate to get a call from a sheriff asking if my firearm was stolen with serial number xxxxxxx and find out later down the road that some hood rat gunned down a bunch of kids at school with the sold firearm
Most school shooting involve legally acquired firearms.

The hood rat is much more likely to gun down his drug dealer, I can live with that.

Nothing prevents a gang member for having a GWL or DL.

Back
Top Bottom