• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW license

is it just me

• Total voters
I've dealt with people who've asked for one, never been asked to show it at the meet. It's the closest you can get to verifying someone's not a felon. Not a guarantee at all, but I can understand people doing their best not to sell to prohibited persons.

1639355055070.png

Just pay the man.. he’ll our forefathers didn’t fight for ****.. did they.. tell me what the constitution is for.. it ain’t for kissing the GOVt’s ass

It's gotten to the point of dealing with so many flakes lately, I'll be happy to make the sale, if they JUST show up..:doh:
I haven't had anyone flake on me yet...but judging by some of the recent feedback a LOT of newer members are getting...for not showing up...seems like a real problem at the moment.

I hate it when I get my time wasted.

you have to realize that 75% of the users here buy guns for illegal reasons. either for felons or for kids in gangs. i ask for ccw for morals only, I would hate to get a call from a sheriff asking if my firearm was stolen with serial number xxxxxxx and find out later down the road that some hood rat gunned down a bunch of kids at school with the sold firearm

Back
Top Bottom