CCW license

is it just me

• Total voters

jerkhappybob1911

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
39   0
Reaction score
is it just me or is it extremely annoying all the post that say you must have a ccw. I got one when I first turned 21, it expired last year and really don't wanna go through getting it renewed. and honestly I don't wanna pay the govt for the freedom to use a constitutional right. in Georgia law enforcement isn't allowed to ask you to see your ccw anyways so why do we even need one

I agree with you that it’s bull**** and shouldn’t be needed, however it’s a good benchmark indicator the person isn’t a felon. Which is the only thing to have to do is not know the person is one.

their sale their rules. I also don’t deal with BOS sellers or negative feedback people, but that limits what I can get. Your rule limits for you too

tenor-3.gif

I enjoy watching the stupid customer service kings/queens eyes when they tell me they need a second form of id to get their assistance and I throw down my GWCL.
Me too, I always use mine when buying alcohol even tho I'm 72, I still get ID'd and the clerks always get bug eyes at it, since it says "Weapons carry license".

I enjoy watching the stupid customer service kings/queens eyes when they tell me they need a second form of id to get their assistance and I throw down my GWCL.
Me too, I always use mine when buying alcohol even tho I'm 72, I still get ID'd and the clerks always get bug eyes at it, since it says "Weapons carry license".
Glad I'm not the only one who likes to let mine show in those situations. Mine is right behind my DL so when I pull my DL out it's right there.

Even though it's a pain to get the CCW, you should get one because you can. Imagine most in the USA cant get one because their local laws.
Not getting one is a statistic. It gives those states a statistic that people in able states like GA have limited amounts of licenses issued

Yep, my stuff for sale, my rules. Oxygen and water are God given rights, but we have to pay taxes to have clean air to breath and water to drink (unless you are in China).

Just because a kid is 14 years old and knows how to drive doesn't mean I am going to sell them a Corvette.

For me, it is my way of personally weeding out the undesirables that have migrated to this site once scat started going crazy almost 2 years ago. I don't want to deal with a frazzled person that wants a 9mm to protect his family when he is going to sit on the one box of ammo he got and won't practice how to use it to save the precious bullets hiding under his bed in a shoebox.

I have sold/traded with people w/o GWL and met them personally. Their reasons are their reasons, but if not enough positive feedback, piss poor attitude about me requiring one, or if I have a gut feeling at time of meet, I say no thanks. No sweat off of my balls if I don't sell.

Yep, my stuff for sale, my rules. Oxygen and water are God given rights, but we have to pay taxes to have clean air to breath and water to drink (unless you are in China).

Just because a kid is 14 years old and knows how to drive doesn't mean I am going to sell them a Corvette.

For me, it is my way of personally weeding out the undesirables that have migrated to this site once scat started going crazy almost 2 years ago. I don't want to deal with a frazzled person that wants a 9mm to protect his family when he is going to sit on the one box of ammo he got and won't practice how to use it to save the precious bullets hiding under his bed in a shoebox.

I have sold/traded with people w/o GWL and met them personally. Their reasons are their reasons, but if not enough positive feedback, piss poor attitude about me requiring one, or if I have a gut feeling at time of meet, I say no thanks. No sweat off of my balls if I don't sell.
^ this sums it up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom