• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

The samples are 500mg - approximately two weeks worth.

It is important to know how many mg (milligrams) of CBD there are in each serving of the bottle of CBD you have.
With HempWorx CBD oil, we have three strengths of CBD oil:
HempWorx CBD 500 mg (mint or natural flavor): Contains 10 mg CBD in every 20 drops, or .5 mg per drop
HempWorx CBD 750 mg (mint or natural flavor): Contains 15 mg CBD in every 20 drops, or .75 mg per drop
HempWorx CBD 250 mg (bacon flavor for pets): Contains 5 mg CBD in every 20 drops, or .25 mg per drop
A full dropper contains approximately 20 drops, and each bottle contains approximately 50 full droppers of oil.

I do 15 drips twice a day for sciatica and it helps.

Cheaper maybe, but with Mary Jane you will get excessive THC. Hempworx oil has .3% THC (you can also order THC free), Marijuana has over 20% THC. Hemp is legal in all fifty states and was legitimized when President Trump signed the 2018 farm bill last month.

I would recommend the THC free version if you need to worry about drug testing of any kind.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-legal-trumps-signature-farm-bill/2300242002/

DinkyDau DinkyDau

Any updates on how this has worked for you, either good or bad ?

I am down to half a bottle now, and yes I forget to take it in the am some..I ordered the 500mg with 5 drops a day..I am going to kick it up to 10. I have seen a little relief, but not enough to justify the cost at this time..I will double current dosage for several weeks. After that I will go to 1000 mg 10 drops for 2 weeks and see what happens as far as pain management. Time will tell, I am not ready to give up yet!

I know the cbd oil helps some folks . Kratom helped me more and when taken together I slept pretty good after being up a few days. A half dozen surgeries later and off all Opiates now . About to try the thc oil

49674003_10217568276389007_5970776364242960384_n.jpg

CBD has allowed me to reduce phenobarbital (the only med that stopped my TBI related seizures). Tiny dose + CBD and it has done miraculous work for me. My neurologist uses it in infants very often and effectively.

35-40 yrs since anything related to MJ passed into my body. Benign and effective. Zero cognitive changes other than less/no seizures. Not for all but work it if you have intractable seizure. (200-300mg per day)

Back
Top Bottom