• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

I talked with my son in Colorado yesterday about this oil..He said that he had mentioned it to me but I forgot..He recommended a brand that he uses up there, and he said it would be great for some of my medical challenges..I ordered a bottle on his suggestion thanks.

DinkyDau DinkyDau

Any updates on how this has worked for you, either good or bad ?

I got one of Dan Bilzerian’s CBD vape pens to try. Keep in mind I do not smoke or vape. I’ve had it for about a month and take a few drags every few days. I haven’t been able to tell a thing. I do know i read that the oil is supposed to be stronger.

I got one of Dan Bilzerian’s CBD vape pens to try. Keep in mind I do not smoke or vape. I’ve had it for about a month and take a few drags every few days. I haven’t been able to tell a thing. I do know i read that the oil is supposed to be stronger.
the oil is where its at for the hyper anti-inflammatory properties and pain killer effects. vaping is more of a quick relaxer if anything from wat ive been told

for chronic pain either eat gummies or take the oil, or so ive been told

Which one do you use
i use koi 1000mg strength full spectrum oil; the orange flavor (tastes like musty tang but is the least gross flavor available)

took 3 to 4 weeks to really notice results. now i notice if i dont take it believe it or not. only way i can tell if ive taken it or not is my low back will hurt lol, i dont feel any calmer or any high of any type

Back
Top Bottom