• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Catch-all Wildlife Control

Cavemanjoe

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Wildlife control service. No insects.

Call or text, day or night @404-210-6336
If I don't answer I'm on a roof or in a similarly dangerous situation to answer a phone. I'll get back to you.

Animals available for control/exclusion/removal include, but are not limited to:

Voles
Moles
Mice
Rats
Starlings
English Sparrows
Bats
Snakes (venomous or non-venomous)
Armadillos
Coyotes
Squirrels
Alligators
Wild Hogs
Raccoons
Opossums

If you have a problem with an animal I haven't named, call anyway, as I've probably dealt with it before.

Prices are simple:
$75 to travel to your property and perform an assessment. If a single animal is the problem and is removed in that first trip, no additional charge unless it is rather large (like a raccoon) or venomous (like a rattlesnake) In either case, an additional $25 charge will be added.

Exclusions (a way of keeping animals from entering an open spot on your house) are $50, unless they are exceedingly large or require me to get on your roof, in which case the fee is $100

Trap setting for rats and mice is $2 per trap location.

Everything else is too variable to price up front, however pricing will be worked out with you before any work begins.

If you have a question or need reduced pricing, give me a call and I'll be happy to do something for you. I know how things go. We'll work something out, no worries.

I am located in Austell, but am ready to travel where I'm needed. Again, just ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom