• Stay home and eat tacos

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • May 9th

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • May 16th

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May have a spot for a Sunday M&G, Harvest Moon in Rome.
The wife and I dropped in by chance today and it was really good. They do a Sunday brunch buffet from like 10-230(don't quote me) IIRC it's like $11 breakfast and lunch/dinner items available.

Harvest moon is a bunch of hippies though so I think a swap meet would probably be out there. Also, I'm cool with Rome because it's closer for me but would probably have more people come if it's in cartersville since its close to the interstate.

Harvest moon is a bunch of hippies though so I think a swap meet would probably be out there. Also, I'm cool with Rome because it's closer for me but would probably have more people come if it's in cartersville since its close to the interstate.

Rome is like every other college town. Lots of left leaning people and business that cater to them. Who cares.... The food is good and an OC'd G21 got zero attention.
Figured we could do a mid/late morning thing, gives the poor bastards who live up that way and work Saturdays and then hit church on Sunday morning a chance to hang out.

Rome is like every other college town. Lots of left leaning people and business that cater to them. Who cares.... The food is good and an OC'd G21 got zero attention.
Figured we could do a mid/late morning thing, gives the poor bastards who live up that way and work Saturdays and then hit church on Sunday morning a chance to hang out.

I'm cool with it.

Back
Top Bottom