• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry insurance

I have USCCA as well. 13 bucks a month for protection against the worst, easy decision to me. The fact that GA is a very gun friendly and self-defense friendly state helps, especially since you are protected from civil liability in a good shoot and no criminal charges filed.

I have USCCA as well. 13 bucks a month for protection against the worst, easy decision to me. The fact that GA is a very gun friendly and self-defense friendly state helps, especially since you are protected from civil liability in a good shoot and no criminal charges filed.
Yep, $13 a month to save everything I own if the worst happens.
One of the other things that led me to USCCA is that one of the attorneys on their Critical Response team is about fifteen minutes away from me.

Seeing comparisons that weren't made by one of the companies would be a little more reliable. That way you're not just seeing their positives and ignoring negatives.

Anyways, I thought it was illegal for insurance to cover you if you're found criminally guilty? I heard/read it somewhere so not certain.

Is it illegal for insurance to cover you if you're found criminally guilty?
I would like to know the facts on that question
That's what the Yankee Marshall says lol. I have no idea but it makes sense if it is. I couldn't imagine any insurance covering you after you shot the neighbor for the hell of it.

Seeing comparisons that weren't made by one of the companies would be a little more reliable. That way you're not just seeing their positives and ignoring negatives.

Anyways, I thought it was illegal for insurance to cover you if you're found criminally guilty? I heard/read it somewhere so it certain.
I don't know if it is illegal as in a actual law but I know they do not have to cover you if you are found guilty thats why CCW is a membership not an insurance policy

From what I understand it's illegal for them to pay the costs of a criminal trial, no matter what the eventual verdict.

They can reimburse you, but not pay the actual costs for you.

This is a review of carry insurance providers. It's dated from 2017.

Attachments

• Concealed Carry Weapon Insurance Reviewed-The Practical Prepper Newsletter Nov 2017.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom