• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carnivore Challenge! Come watch us attempt it!

Damn that pie was no joke!
Me and Leatherhead Leatherhead gave it our best shot. It got to where we were both in pain and a pre-departure purge was in order!! I don't know about my partner but mine came out on its own....no help needed! :puke:

Thanks to all who came and supported us. It was great meeting y'all and sorry again to disappoint.

I see Ann and Bill, Jerry and Ben are there. Dinky and wife, and of course Alleycat...Good on you guys for support...

What am I? Chopped liver?
I was even sitting in the DANGER ZONE.:)
I'm not as brave as the two challengers. but a close 3rd I'm thinking. :pound:
It was a lot like a Garth Brooks concert... "The Thunder Rolls". :)
danger zone.jpg

Me and Leatherhead Leatherhead gave it our best shot. It got to where we were both in pain and a pre-departure purge was in order!! I don't know about my partner but mine came out on its own....no help needed! :puke:

Thanks to all who came and supported us. It was great meeting y'all and sorry again to disappoint.
You did great ! Thanks for the effort, it was one helluva try !

You didn't disappoint

Back
Top Bottom