• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

Seems like a reasonable policy to me,
especially if the company offers health insurance as one of its employee benefits.

Even if they don't, Carhart has a legitimate business interest in having employees that are less likely to get Covid and will have less serious symptoms (and miss less work due to sick days) if they happen to catch it anyway.

As a customer, I want Carhartt fully staffed and their workers at their stations, not home sick or in the hospital, so that when I place an order it gets filled and sent to me on time.

(Of course that also means I don't want Carhartt to fire its employees who refused to get jabbed, since that would also create a shortage of workers manning their posts...)
you are retrieving that top water bait a bit fast to get many strikes

But you can take that mask and shoes off and put your gun back on as soon as you leave the premises. Can't take the vax out of your body. No business should have the right to permanently alter your body or else face financial repercussions.
and thank god the SC ruled it unconstitutional. If the employee doesn't like it unfortunately they will have to leave that company. It is not fair but what are you gunna do? Hopefully if enough folks leave the workforce of a company due to their policy they will redact it, as they cannot function without the proper amount of employees. We all are living in really bizarre times right now.

But you can take that mask and shoes off and put your gun back on as soon as you leave the premises. Can't take the vax out of your body. No business should have the right to permanently alter your body or else face financial repercussions.

A privately owned business should be able to make any rules they want for their employees. Don't like it? Don't work there. Don't agree with it? Don't buy their products.

I really don't care if you buy Carhart or whatever brand. I also don't care if you take a "vaccine" or not. That's where all of you and I are VERY different. I honestly don't care what you do with your businesses or your body.

What I DO care about is the freedom to choose. As an employer, employee or consumer.

THEY have a right to ask for vaccines. YOU have a right to say no and then find better job.

If you owned a company and wanted to fire everyone who had taken a vaccine then I would support that as well. Simply because you should have the right to do as you wish with your privately owned business.

good night my fellow Americans

Yeah, I watch for sales and load up. I’m not into paying 76 bucks for a pair of pants, but I think the most I’ve ever spent was 50 watching for sales.

By far the toughest and most comfortable clothes I own. Of course 90% of my clothes are Carhartt, Dickies, or Duluth.
How does DTP clothing run in size? Is a 40/32 the same in wrangler and DTP?

Now I am a sock diva. I will not, I say again will NOT wear cotton socks. I will only wear wool socks and even then only socks with at least 80% wool content.

My wife didn’t understand it until she ran out of socks one day so she wore a pair of mine. Now we both wear wool socks exclusively year round. I would rather not wear socks at all than put my feat in a disgusting pair of cotton socks.

Wool socks aren’t cheap, but once you try them, there is no going back.

I prefer wool underwear too, but they don’t last long and at 20 bucks a pairI just can’t justify it them.

Please explain the difference between wearing wool socks v cotton socks. I never had a pair of wool socks and I am curious.

Please explain the difference between wearing wool socks v cotton socks. I never had a pair of wool socks and I am curious.
There's no comparison. Wool is 10 times more comfortable and holds its memory for a long time. Cotton goes flat and has no cushion in a month or so.

A privately owned business should be able to make any rules they want for their employees. Don't like it? Don't work there. Don't agree with it? Don't buy their products.

I really don't care if you buy Carhart or whatever brand. I also don't care if you take a "vaccine" or not. That's where all of you and I are VERY different. I honestly don't care what you do with your businesses or your body.

What I DO care about is the freedom to choose. As an employer, employee or consumer.

THEY have a right to ask for vaccines. YOU have a right to say no and then find better job.

If you owned a company and wanted to fire everyone who had taken a vaccine then I would support that as well. Simply because you should have the right to do as you wish with your privately owned business.

good night my fellow Americans
So if business says emoloyees must follow vegan diets or lose jobs, they have a right?
How about they fire you if you do not wash hands after using bathroom at your home?
Why not? Requiring experimental vaccine that affects employees at home is the same.

I doubt that!

Union had to agree to it ,no? If they don’t strike then they were forced to do it and agreed to it most likely because they were pressured by dumb and dumber. We all know your dues go to Democrats.
I think it's funny that some people apparently still think unions look out for them.

“We, and the medical community, continue to believe vaccines are necessary to ensure a safe working environment for every associate and even perhaps their households. While we appreciate that there may be differing views, workplace safety is an area where we and the union that represents our associates cannot compromise."

Back
Top Bottom