• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

I could agree with that. I would also agree that a business should be allowed to fire someone for their race, gender, sexuality, identity, age, religion, political beliefs. or simply because you ugly.

Sadly the federal government doesn't agree with me.
Yeah the Right to Work State deal is a double edged sword. Unfortunately most of the time it cuts the employee.

You must be talking about some vaccine I'm not aware of. Everybody I know who is sick at the moment (including multiple co-workers) has been jabbed (except for me). I guess they took the wrong one. :noidea:
Stayed in SC with the old GF last Wed. She's a vaxxite, big believer, I'm a fool for not taking the shot, she shouldn't be around me, blah blah, blah blah blah.

Welp, she texted me today with a fever and tested positive for Covid. Me? I'm over here untermenschening, unjabbed all "Lah lah lah!" No fever, no symptoms, no vaccine.

If you're still running around thinking the "vaccine" is protecting you? You're a dumbass.

Stayed in SC with the old GF last Wed. She's a vaxxite, big believer, I'm a fool for not taking the shot, she shouldn't be around me, blah blah, blah blah blah.

Welp, she texted me today with a fever and tested positive for Covid. Me? I'm over here untermenschening, unjabbed all "Lah lah lah!" No fever, no symptoms, no vaccine.

If you're still running around thinking the "vaccine" is protecting you? You're a dumbass.
Bless her heart. ;)

Well that sucks… literally my entire lot of clothes is carhartt overalls and work shirts, then my good overalls and button up shirts for events. I love their overalls but I guess I’ve gotta find some others. :pout:

FTW. I only buy my clothes at trade day. Never retail except underwear.
Misstitched brand new cabelas sock for $1. Still waiting to get get fired
At work for being a pureblood. Love laughing at posers wearing workwear.

Priceless post. And that last line reminds me of James Gregpry.

Well that sucks… literally my entire lot of clothes is carhartt overalls and work shirts, then my good overalls and button up shirts for events. I love their overalls but I guess I’ve gotta find some others. :pout:
Wall's is right there making the same **** for less money. Just sayin'...

9CC45F62-C16E-4FC5-9A7E-01751D48849A.jpeg
60D94E77-1B8D-4F28-814B-91C9FEFEF2D7.png

Back
Top Bottom