• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Careful what you wish for!

While I'd obviously rooting for the Dawgs I don't believe that a loss to bama would be a "huge upset".
Alabama's demise is mostly a construct by the talking heads on tv to stir up interest in other divisions and wishful thinking on their part for the weakening stranglehold that the SEC in general and Alabama in particular holds on college football.
For the foreseeable future Alabama is the standard that all other teams have to aspire to.
And Nick Saban is the Debil.
Agreed! And I guess I should clarify it wouldn't be a huge upset for most, just the Georgia faithful. As a Bama fan that lives in Georgia, I know first hand how bad they want this win

With all the hype and hooblah surrounding UGA this year, and considering the college football world appears to have given them a ring already, I strongly feel like the Tide are set up for the upset of the year. Thoughts? Roll Tide Roll!!
F2C1899B-F059-42F7-906B-DF7BFE7652D5.jpeg

I say this as a die hard life long Dawgs fan, you can't ever rule Bama out. They haven't looked as strong this year, but they seem to always find a way to disrupt UGA's hopes. Plus Saban is the devil, who knows what pact he's made to win the game. :lol:

Bama rolls 96-0. My Dawgs don’t stand a chance. Did you see Bryce Young against Auburn? Amazing stuff goin 4-10 to tie the game in the last minute against a great 6-6 Auburn team. Not to mention the fact that Bama scored 45 points against Arkansas. My Dawgs only managed 37. By my reckoning that makes Bama 8 point favorites against Georgia. Also Georgia ain’t played anybody.

GA's got a great shot this year to beat bama. But, they are going to have to go in with their A game. Bama is a tough team and Saban is one helluva coach. Kirby better not let him in his head. Regardless of the outcome I'm expecting a great game. I think they dogs will do it but it's gonna be a slug fest.

Bama rolls 96-0. My Dawgs don’t stand a chance. Did you see Bryce Young against Auburn? Amazing stuff goin 4-10 to tie the game in the last minute against a great 6-6 Auburn team. Not to mention the fact that Bama scored 45 points against Arkansas. My Dawgs only managed 37. By my reckoning that makes Bama 8 point favorites against Georgia. Also Georgia ain’t played anybody.
As stated before please share the dope you smoking got to be some goood stuff.

Back
Top Bottom