• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cardiac Ablation

Just had it done. Still in recovery and they say everything went well, but they could not induce the SVT, so I may have to have it done again, but the a-fib is dealt with. No big deal and just part of the process. I feel fine right now and am already bored. I can't even bend my legs yet. I've still got four catheters in my legs for a couple more hours.

The worst pain I felt was from brain freeze. Yes, brain freeze. They froze the nerves, rather than burn them, and it caused the same thing as drinking ice water too fast. LOL!

Supra Ventricular Tachycardia is better than Afib… A fib can throw clots in a NY Minute… quite typing and let the sand bags on your legs do their job….
??

SVT is better? A heart rate of 200 beats per minute is not sustainable and will kill you without treatment. People live for decades in continuous a-fib as long as they are on blood thinners. My dad was in A-fib the last 20 years of his life. I've never had to call an ambulance due to a-fib, but have had to several times due to SVT. The last two times the EMS had to chemically stop my heart momentarily so it would convert back to a normal rhythm. That was an interesting experience. That crap ls no joke.

Don't know anything about sandbags.

Back
Top Bottom