• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car Question

Also keep in mind... it's a sellers market right now so any "DEALS" you find right now do take for granted but don't taken advantage of either. It's cheaper to buy a brand new 2022 Ford f350 with 75 miles in it then a 2021 with 30000 miles. crazy stuff!

That model year range of accord coupled with the 5MT was dang near bullet proof. Also, super easy to work on with a huge parts network. I remember changing a former friends alternator on one. Mechanic wanted 400.00 total including part. I drove him to Advanced and bought a refurb for less than 100.00 and 15 minutes later had it installed, and I just have basic knowledge of mechanics. Now the next gen accord with he 6MT, I would steer clear of, but the 5MT is good to go.

That model year range of accord coupled with the 5MT was dang near bullet proof. Also, super easy to work on with a huge parts network. I remember changing a former friends alternator on one. Mechanic wanted 400.00 total including part. I drove him to Advanced and bought a refurb for less than 100.00 and 15 minutes later had it installed, and I just have basic knowledge of mechanics. Now the next gen accord with he 6MT, I would steer clear of, but the 5MT is good to go.

Awesome! Thanks man! Im always learning on cars lol

Back
Top Bottom