• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cannon 65 rifle safe $599. 50%off

Before buying, do your research. These are the definition of modern garbage. Please consult a safe expert like SafeCracka SafeCracka before purchase.
AMEN! No UL or ETL rating. The manufacturer tells you what it is rated for.
That model is no longer on Cannon's website, but I do not see any safes that size with independent ratings.
Garbage.

Edit: ONLY ONE Cannot gun safe has UL RSC rating, https://www.cannonsafe.com/safes/cannon-1965-ca594024-90/
Compare its cost and Academy's safe.

I purchased a 36 gun cannon from Academy in WR about 2 years ago. After 14 months the safe would not unlock, after over 2 months of dealing with Cannon's office with absolutely no help. I had All secure here in WR come out, he drilled the lock, replaced the one with a better one, cost over 550$, more than I paid for the safe, just for info.

Use Uncle Joe’s stimmy check and do the right thing. Buy a gun safe. It has the key override so that’s a plus since a lot of lock problems on the other cannon 64 gun safe. Of course the safe will not be perfect but it’s only 600.00. You can do ship to store too which is free. Let it ride!

Attachments

• 7BFF287C-EEEF-485A-9020-EC4B0F53B45E.jpeg
    7BFF287C-EEEF-485A-9020-EC4B0F53B45E.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 57
Watch out, Cannon isn't the company it used to be. I bought a 36 gun safe from Tractor Supply on Black Friday. One of the keys was bent, contacted them and basically was told to fill out the key form from the stack on website and pay 20 bucks. I'll save up money next money and buy a liberty or something better.

Watch out, Cannon isn't the company it used to be. I bought a 36 gun safe from Tractor Supply on Black Friday. One of the keys was bent, contacted them and basically was told to fill out the key form from the stack on website and pay 20 bucks. I'll save up money next money and buy a liberty or something better.

No worries a big flat head will do the trick :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom