• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Canik Tp9 Elite

Shopping around for a good optic ready or in this case optic package. Keep looking at the Elite SC as a new carry package just dont know much about them. Quality any good? Tell me your opinions

I bought a new TP9SC Elite about four months ago and so far have run a couple hundred rounds through it without problem. I also have owned a TP9v2 for about four years and cycled about 1000 rounds through that without one failure (both brass and crappy steel case) Quality of the product is standard Canik...manufactured under ISO 9000 so don’t think you can get much better than that. The trigger is 4-5 lbs and reasonably smooth. I think I like the DA/SA trigger with the decocker on my TP9v2 better however....especially if it’s used as a carry weapon but that’s just a personal preference.

The only "negative" comment I would have about the TP9SC Elite is the goofey notch in the gun butt at the end of the 15 round mag....but that’s just an esthetic thing and nothing to do with function.

Bottom line, the gun gets a solid "9.5" from me...paid about $350 for mine (online seller) and would do it again!

DO IT!! - JJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shopping around for a good optic ready or in this case optic package. Keep looking at the Elite SC as a new carry package just dont know much about them. Quality any good? Tell me your opinions

I might also add that the carry holster in the Elite package is just "ok"....as it does work (I’ve used it IWB)....but when I bought my TP9v2 I ordered an AlienGear Cloak Tuck IWB holster and it can be used for either the TP9SC or the TP9v2 and is much better quality and comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love mine, it was $549 delivered. Zero issues with around 400 rounds of FMJ and HP downrange.

SC.png

I have an Elite SC and am very happy with it. I'm waiting for Holosun to come out with their optic that will fit the pistol. My son has a Sig Romeo zero, which fits the Elite SC, on his Sig P365xl. While nice, it has a polymer frame and I'd prefer aluminum.

20200604_171207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom