• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the box were left unchecked it would solve the whole problem. If you want to stay logged on then you check the box and you are in unless you log off. As it is, you are automatically logged in if you don't uncheck the box until you log off. It is kind of like an automatic subscription. You get the magazine unless you cancel the subscription. JMO

If the box were left unchecked it would solve the whole problem. If you want to stay logged on then you check the box and you are in until you log off, As it is, you are automatically logged in if you don't uncheck the box until you log off. It is kind of like an automatic subscription. You get the magazine unless you cancel the subscription. JMO
exactly
but it is much easier in the eyes of some,for us to uncheck every time. as opposed to them checking one time and staying logged in....
sounds kinda brandon like. you will stay logged in,its a mandate....

It would make more sense to YOU.
You dont need to explain or understand anything for me...let me try and help you if you will...the MAJORITY of guys like it the way it is. So you see, it makes NO sense for the majority to have to check a box because a handful dont want the default setting the way it is.

Lastly it would change things for the majority of us to make it so a handful dont have to do. How does that make any sense at all?? Other than the countless hours you have to spend clicking a mouse button when you log on......
it would not,you would click the box once and it would keep you logged in.you do understand it,right? you click it once,you stay logged in. not auto check everyone stays logged in..
again,i can explain it...
go ahead and comment again,i am done with you. its like trying to explain to a dem how 3 trillion cant pay for itself....

it would not,you would click the box once and it would keep you logged in.you do understand it,right? you click it once,you stay logged in. not auto check everyone stays logged in..
go ahead and comment again,i am done with you. its like trying to explain to a dem how 3 trillion cant pay for itself....

Just uncheck the box. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One more comment since your acting like an entitled millennial that’s not getting his way…. Neener neener

Just uncheck the box. Problem solved

I actually see his point. If it was the other way the guys wanting to stay logged in would click the bock once and done, they would stay logged in. The way it is now, he has to unselect the box every time he logs in. A minor annoyance to be sure, but the other way would make more sense.

I actually see his point. If it was the other way the guys wanting to stay logged in would click the bock once and done, they would stay logged in. The way it is now, he has to unselect the box every time he logs in. A minor annoyance to be sure, but the other way would make more sense.
Yes: And I know that it is a purely novel idea, but I prefer software that works for me, not the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom