• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you are signed in, unless a “hacker” gets a hold of your devise and you have that devise unlocked, it wouldn’t be any more helpful to the “hacker”. From another devise the site would not recognize you and you would still have to log in. This would not help any “hacker” unless that “hacker“ has insisted she/he have complete access to your devise.

So you want the owner to pay the software team to fix a non-existent problem on a FREE forum.......mmmmmmmmm probably not gonna happen
No if you want to stay logged in you click the box that says stay logged in. Then you stay logged in. But to have that box auto-checked as an option is ridiculous.

I would be annoyed if I had to log in every time I got on this site, which is approximately 978.3 times per day.
I get what you're saying. But if the button was functioning properly you would simply click the button and stay logged in. But since the button is not working properly. I have to click don't stay logged in each and every time I log into the site. The very point of having the option to stay logged in this to allow the person to choose To stay logged in. Now if I were able to click that button once and it always would be off and I would never have to click it again. I would have no problem with it but as it stands I have to click it each time to not stay logged in. So when you sign into your email it says keep me signed in for 2 weeks click this option and you stay signed in for 2 weeks don't click this option and you don't stay logged in for 2 weeks you log in each time you log in. So you see the button is actually working backwards it's insisting you stay logged in as opposed to allowing you the option of staying logged in.

No if you want to stay logged in you click the box that says stay logged in. Then you stay logged in. But to have that box auto-checked as an option is ridiculous.
Says who? I dont want to have to check a box to stay logged in...I like it the way it is. And again.....it cost the owner money to fire up the software team and change it now. You check or un check what ever box is making you unhappy, but most of us like it as is.

Says who? I dont want to have to check a box to stay logged in...I like it the way it is. And again.....it cost the owner money to fire up the software team and change it now. You check or un check what ever box is making you unhappy, but most of us like it as is.
no it does not. i have had a few forums in the past. it is as simple as logging in,going to the settings and unchecking the box. also you would only need to check the box once,then you would stay logged in until you unchecked in and logged out.
the point i am making is that every time i log in,i have to uncheck the box. it would make much more sense to choose to stay logged in. the box gives the potion of the choice,as it is set up the choice is made already.
i get it that you dont understand. i can only explain it to you,i cant understand it for you..
but it would cost nothing to fix
it would not change anything for you,you would only need to check the box once and would stay logged in.
what it would change is that users that did not want to stay logged in would not need to uncheck the box every single time we log in..
good luck to you,hope you can figure it out...
Bob

no it does not. i have had a few forums in the past. it is as simple as logging in,going to the settings and unchecking the box. also you would only need to check the box once,then you would stay logged in until you unchecked in and logged out.
the point i am making is that every time i log in,i have to uncheck the box. it would make much more sense to choose to stay logged in. the box gives the potion of the choice,as it is set up the choice is made already.
i get it that you dont understand. i can only explain it to you,i cant understand it for you..
but it would cost nothing to fix
it would not change anything for you,you would only need to check the box once and would stay logged in.
what it would change is that users that did not want to stay logged in would not need to uncheck the box every single time we log in..
good luck to you,hope you can figure it out...
Bob
It would make more sense to YOU.
You dont need to explain or understand anything for me...let me try and help you if you will...the MAJORITY of guys like it the way it is. So you see, it makes NO sense for the majority to have to check a box because a handful dont want the default setting the way it is.

Lastly it would change things for the majority of us to make it so a handful dont have to do. How does that make any sense at all?? Other than the countless hours you have to spend clicking a mouse button when you log on......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom