• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually see his point. If it was the other way the guys wanting to stay logged in would click the bock once and done, they would stay logged in. The way it is now, he has to unselect the box every time he logs in. A minor annoyance to be sure, but the other way would make more sense.
I see his point too, and I agree with you. But who care. It is how it is. It figures in todays society that some group will bitch and whine over how a FREE service is delivered.

And I like stirring the pot, so there is that

I see his point too, and I agree with you. But who care. It is how it is. It figures in todays society that some group will bitch and whine over how a FREE service is delivered.

And I like stirring the pot, so there is that
Is it truly free if I'm a site supporter?

thats how t is was. it was a free site,you could post,and sell all you wanted. the advertiser money was not enough to keep it going,or the owner just wanted more. fine with that either way. money is money.
but NOW if you want to list more than 2 items a month you have to pay up. the site wont even let you re-list you those two posts ,not new ones,but the two free for the month. so it is not really free or an option/offer..
so you guys enjoy.
but the stay logged in button it just stupid. before long it will be auto subscribe to every thread you look at. you open it and you wind up with a thousand numbers by the little bell..
if you guys are so retarded to think that un-clicking an option every time you log in is normal,god help you. its an option you should select.
it needs to be changed,it would effect the ones who like it ONCE. you would check the box and stay logged in.
i think its a traffic thing. when users stay logged in,you can sell more advertising.
we are done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom