can we please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
496   0
Reaction score
get rid of the auto checked "stay logged in" button on the log in screen? if you forget to click it,well.....you stay logged in. its a great way to get your account hacked or worst let your wife see the guns you are trying to sneak in...
why would i want to stay signed in?what possible good does it do?? do you get a few more bucks because it shows people logged in all day????
thanks
hoping to be logged out
Bob

In the time it took you to make this thread you could have hit the log out button enough times to last you about 6 months.
it dont work that way. if i could spend an hour logging out and it would log me out for the next year.i would...
point is,you are on here looking,maybe on your phone,maybe on your laptop,or maybe at work on you computer. then you x out of the page,but you account is still active. i just hate leaving anything logged in. needs to be fixed,even emails ask if you want to stay logged int for a few weeks, but you must check the box.

If you want to log out, then log out. It ain’t that hard. Us lazy butts don’t want to have to log in every time.
nope. need to get rid of the auto checked box. replace it with a stay logged in for a week,a month or even a year,but every time you log in needing to uncheck the box it just stupid.

it dont work that way. if i could spend an hour logging out and it would log me out for the next year.i would...
point is,you are on here looking,maybe on your phone,maybe on your laptop,or maybe at work on you computer. then you x out of the page,but you account is still active. i just hate leaving anything logged in. needs to be fixed,even emails ask if you want to stay logged int for a few weeks, but you must check the box.
Click the tool box icon then the log out button. It’s that simple.

Click the tool box icon then the log out button. It’s that simple.
i know how to log out....thats not the point, having a site keep you signed in is a problem.whats simple is not having an auto "stay logged in".
dont have an option on the log in page auto selected...

i know how to log out....thats not the point, having a site keep you signed in is a problem.whats simple is not having an auto "stay logged in".
I guess I just don’t understand your logic. If they put a “stay logged in for six months or a year” isn’t that the same thing you are already complaining about?

I use 2FA and have to login again every 30 days. I’m not worried about someone hacking my account.

get rid of the auto checked "stay logged in" button on the log in screen? if you forget to click it,well.....you stay logged in. its a great way to get your account hacked or worst let your wife see the guns you are trying to sneak in...
why would i want to stay signed in?what possible good does it do?? do you get a few more bucks because it shows people logged in all day????
thanks
hoping to be logged out
Bob
If you’re on IOS just use a private tab, it will force you to login…..even if you check the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom