• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we improve FS thread titles?

Just wait till we stop using dollars and go to a more commie form of exchange. Utils will be much easier to deal with as they are in no way related to value.
And by than, Big Brother will be controlling every little move a citizen does, even to go to the toilet room.....

And by than, Big Brother will be controlling every little move a citizen does, even to go to the toilet room.....
I laughed out loud at the thought of all of us implanted with some type of RFID chip. If you were a "bad" citizen, no bathroom stall door would be opened by your chip.

I laughed out loud at the thought of all of us implanted with some type of RFID chip. If you were a "bad" citizen, no bathroom stall door would be opened by your chip.
lol....
I think their experiment in San Francisco didn’t work pretty well. Them bad citizens are pooping all over town, so... Now they’re planing something harder to keep them “bad behavior citizens” constipated instead.... :becky::becky::becky::becky:

lol....
I think their experiment in San Francisco didn’t work pretty well. Them bad citizens are pooping all over town, so... Now they’re planing something harder to keep them “bad behavior citizens” constipated instead.... :becky::becky::becky::becky:
The solution:
Capture+_2021-05-06-12-07-42-1.png

I believe the main thing we have learned from this educational and rare post is..... Have you ever noticed in children's cartoons, when a car flips over, they never remove the fuel tank...?

Back
Top Bottom