• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone

5i2syp.jpg

So if you put the wrong lot number, they will know.
Correct, hence my "if someone takes the time to verify...you're screwed" statement However, any enterprising individual on this board can find a valid number with just a quick Google:

Search Results from the VAERS Database (medalerts.org)

I can't believe the CDC went to the dumb approach of putting such detail on a card (as opposed to a single identifier referencing records in a database). I'm going to see if they're hiring. I have ideas!

Watch out, we got a Vax card expert in here
That's the reason I've already placed myself under citizens' arrest at an undisclosed location. :peep:

Correct, hence my "if someone takes the time to verify...you're screwed" statement However, any enterprising individual on this board can find a valid number with just a quick Google:

Search Results from the VAERS Database (medalerts.org)

I can't believe the CDC went to the dumb approach of putting such detail on a card (as opposed to a single identifier referencing records in a database). I'm going to see if they're hiring.

That's the reason I've already placed myself under citizens' arrest at an undisclosed location. :peep:
Read some of those write ups! There ain't no damn way I'm getting the jab. God Jesus some real freaky stuff going on with those cases.

Back
Top Bottom