• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone

if it’s hand written
Handwritten, with name and date of birth filled out by you, and everything in the 1st/2nd dose lines filled in by someone other than you (like your wife or girlfriend or other qualified medical person or impersonator).

Clinic site is CVS followed by store number, ala "CVS 1234." Product Name/Manufacturer is "Pfizer Covid 19." Lot Number can be ER or EW followed by a 4 digit number ("ER 1234"). Of course, this information is on file, so if someone takes the time to verify your card, you're screwed. If you just need it to get into the strip club, you're probably fine.

It's thick paper about the thickness of construction paper. If you laminate it, thickness won't be a concern because no one can tell at that point.

Handwritten, with name and date of birth filled out by you, and everything in the 1st/2nd dose lines filled in by someone other than you (like your wife or girlfriend or other qualified medical person or impersonator).

It's thick paper about the thickness of construction paper. If you laminate it, thickness won't be a concern because no one can tell at that point.
Thank you.. this thread is all about someone who may wanta cover themselves with out getting the shot

I’m not taking the shot… this is all for just in case.. calling for help from payneed payneed

I am SERIOUSLY thinking of getting my covid papers printed on this....
AND carrying a lighter....
payneed covid papers.gif
:)

I'm just gonna carry a DVD in my pocket that contains Rand Paul's speech on natural and herd immunity............ they already have access to my medical records.​

Back
Top Bottom