Can someone deliver a refrigerator from Alpharetta to Dallas for me?

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
$50 is what I'm paying. Fridge is 33x31, my doorway is 35" wide. You come up a short set of steps to a foyer, then you make a little turn and go up about 7 more steps. Kitchen is immediately on the right. I don't need installation, just need it in the kitchen.

I won't be able to help much on my end, and I'm not sure about the Alpharetta end, so bringing help would be a good idea unless you are confident you can handle alone. I just want the fridge in my kitchen intact and my house intact with no damage!

Please pm me if you can do this!

About 40 miles distance. If the truck gets 15 mpg, the 80-mile round trip uses about 5.5 gallons, = $16 at today's prices. That leaves $34 "pay" for about 3 hours' of time for one man, or 6 hours of time for a team of two.
P.S. If the 'fridge has to be laid down flat for transportation, you're supposed to wait 24 hours before plugging it in. Something about having the freon settle to the right part of the system.

About 40 miles distance. If the truck gets 15 mpg, the 80-mile round trip uses about 5.5 gallons, = $16 at today's prices. That leaves $34 "pay" for about 3 hours' of time for one man, or 6 hours of time for a team of two.
P.S. If the 'fridge has to be laid down flat for transportation, you're supposed to wait 24 hours before plugging it in. Something about having the freon settle to the right part of the system.

Thanks for the breakdown. This would be an ideal job for someone who commutes a similar route already and wants $50.

I charge $50 to deliver beds that I build to 40 miles distance, so I'm not offering to pay someone anything less than I would pay myself. And my truck gets 10 miles a gallon.

I just don't have time right now to do this, but if I have to I will.

Back
Top Bottom