• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I change my phone to computer view vs "mobile"

WildMan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
102   0
Reaction score
Since the update It seems like my interface for the website is a type of "mobile" view.

I hate it. Everything is hard to find, my multiqoutes tool won't allow me to delete a quote and to be frank the interface sucks.

I'm pretty sure this is all because I'm in mobile interface, where as the last update I had switch d to computer viewing.

I just can't find that option if it is an option.
Is it? Where do I find it?

Since the update It seems like my interface for the website is a type of "mobile" view.

I hate it. Everything is hard to find, my multiqoutes tool won't allow me to delete a quote and to be frank the interface sucks.

I'm pretty sure this is all because I'm in mobile interface, where as the last update I had switch d to computer viewing.

I just can't find that option if it is an option.
Is it? Where do I find it?

Scroll all the way down and look in the bottom left corner. Should be a style button.

****ing A.

Thank you!

Looks like "desktop style blue", is what I'm looking for. Man I hope this **** gets it right.

Thanks!
Hey. Hang in there man

F7BAE835-FF5C-401A-B94E-1028B20B5C6E.jpeg

Well I had the opposite problem. I was apparently in computer view on my phone and it was driving me nuts. I was really starting to hate the new site. So I finally found mobile view and I canceled my “Im leaving yall” thread :). Thanks Op.

Well I had the opposite problem. I was apparently in computer view on my phone and it was driving me nuts. I was really starting to hate the new site. So I finally found mobile view and I canceled my “Im leaving yall” thread :). Thanks Op.
If it doesn’t specify “desktop” then it is “mobile”?

Back
Top Bottom