• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone recommend a gunsmith in the Augusta area?

I would recommend Blankenship custom firearms, had a Colt and a Sig worked on there and was very pleased with the service. Waldens outdoors also has a guy, not real sure on his gunsmithing abilities, but I have had them remove and install sights before.

I guess all of us have a different guy. I say depending on what you want done get a hold of Bruce Polly or take your stuff out to the older guy at Pinetucky.

Thread_Necromancy_3038.jpg

2021 Redux, instead of creating new thread. Thought the info is old enough, it's good to ask again.

I did some searching. Apparently, there is:
a one Larry Maynard in Harlem, GA.
SCHMIDT'S GUN SERVICE & REPAIR
BDL Limited, the Enfield guru, is about 45 minutes north.

I'm new to the area. Looking for a gunsmith to do some minor things. Any of these gunsmiths y'all recommend? Any I haven't heard of I should check out?

Thread_Necromancy_3038.jpg

2021 Redux, instead of creating new thread. Thought the info is old enough, it's good to ask again.

I did some searching. Apparently, there is:
a one Larry Maynard in Harlem, GA.
SCHMIDT'S GUN SERVICE & REPAIR
It's possible a shop called Ed Sanders Gun Shop might also have a gunsmith
BDL Limited, the Enfield guru, is about 45 minutes north.

I'm new to the area. Looking for a gunsmith to do some minor things. Any of these gunsmiths y'all recommend? Any I haven't heard of I should check out?

Larry is an awesome guy. Fun to chat with. Would recommend for sure.

Ed Sanders has been closed up and gone for years. If its the same one off Peach Orchard by the post office. Waldens has been closed and gone for years also. Blankenship's is long gone to.

Steve at Pinetucky did stuff for me when I couldn't do it myself. I hear MB Defense off Furys Ferry does AR and AK builds.

Back
Top Bottom