• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can a Family memeber sell me a gun?

Did your other account get banned a few nights ago ? The Omar Bernal one seems to have disappeared.
No its still up there i got a message saying i cant have multiple accounts but its only 2 this one and my other omarbernal one. I already explained why i had 2 accounts cause i forgot the password to this account and made a new one on my iphone. But yeah i dont use the new account i made im only using this one

Your asking for trouble
Kind of.. i already got a message saying i cant have 2 accounts but like i said i forgot the password to this account and made a new one on my iphone. Later on i found the email and reseted the password. But im not using the new account no more since i got my old one back. but yeah it was a silly mistake

not really I was just trying buy a gun from a family member specifically a micro Draco.
but in a thread I made someone told me “why don’t you just let you’re sister buy a pistol and sell it to you after “ but someone told me not do that cause I might be breaking a law. so I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t I already did some research as well didn’t really say much but y’all answered my question so Appreciate that.

That's getting close to straw purchase territory. It has nothing to do with family member or not. Basically, you can't purchase a firearm for someone else. Well, technically, you can, but it gets complicated.

Back
Top Bottom