Can’t make this stuff up...Trespasser busted.

mountainmoped

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
A lot of strange happenings these days. The do gooders got the funny farm at Milledgeville and all the nuts and fruits were turned loose. A couple weeks ago I was on my way to Ellijay to a doctor appointment around 1: 00 pm. As I approached the rest stop on the north side of Hwy 515 I noticed what appeared to be a little boy standing by the road with his back to me. I moved over into the left lane as I was afraid he might get out into the road. As I got even with him he turned around and I saw he was a midget and had his manhood hanging out. I told the doctor what I had seen. He told me this is where the gay folks gather and the locals call the rest stop Pickle Hill. I guess they were gonna have a skin flute concert that afternoon.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
89   1
Reaction score
A lot of strange happenings these days. The do gooders got the funny farm at Milledgeville and all the nuts and fruits were turned loose. A couple weeks ago I was on my way to Ellijay to a doctor appointment around 1: 00 pm. As I approached the rest stop on the north side of Hwy 515 I noticed what appeared to be a little boy standing by the road with his back to me. I moved over into the left lane as I was afraid he might get out into the road. As I got even with him he turned around and I saw he was a midget and had his manhood hanging out. I told the doctor what I had seen. He told me this is where the gay folks gather and the locals call the rest stop Pickle Hill. I guess they were gonna have a skin flute concert that afternoon.
Pickle hill. LMFAO

MUDMITCH

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
DOPEHEAD
Check local pawn shops if you haven't already.
10/10 the dumbass has been to them.
Great job with the self control, I don't know if I could have done the same.
Hopefully he doesn't return.

Top Bottom