• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can’t make this stuff up...Trespasser busted.

Did he call it something like "Urban Exploration"?
Those guys will go into abandoned/condemned properties and video/photograph what they find. The big rule many of them follow is "take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints." Obviously, not what this guy was up to...

Good thing you caught him.

First, trespassers are thieves. Second, one thing I've learned in life is that people are always evolving to something else. He's already doing these things, what's he going to do next? This guy could be dangerous to your family. You really need to be diligent here. Hopefully he won't be back, but I figure anyone that lives in the area has fell victim to him..

Just came to mind. You have evidence of him being on your property via video. Make sure property is posted, I'm sure it is. Next have a LEO serve him a criminal trespass. If he ever shows up again, you can have him thrown in jail and press charges.

He did t call it urban exploration.
Apparently the family sent him packing.
From what a neighbor told me he bounces around from Ga back to Texas.
I think the old man, his Uncle, sent him packing back to Texas.

Neighbors haven’t seen the dude around since.

I know his Uncle has a tractor, maybe he dug a hole and saved everyone of the inevitable.

Just came to mind. You have evidence of him being on your property via video. Make sure property is posted, I'm sure it is. Next have a LEO serve him a criminal trespass. If he ever shows up again, you can have him thrown in jail and press charges.

Yeah I really didn’t want to have to litter my property with posted and no trespassing signs but apparently it’s one of those things you have to do in order to make the police happy in that you’ve gone through the proper channels so next time, and there usually is a next time, you can have to police do
a trespass.
I’d rather not have to do any of that and just body slam the prick but then I’d probably end up in jail with the punk smiling at my trail cams while I’m away.

57549782.jpg

Unfortunately this is how many, if not most, people view "NO TRESSPASSING" signs:

And the sign said
"Anybody caught trespassin'
Will be shot on sight"
So I jumped on the fence and I yelled at the house
"Hey! What gives you the right
To put up a fence to keep me out
But to keep Mother Nature in?
If God was here, he'd tell you to your face
'Man, you're some kind of sinner'"

Unfortunately this is how many, if not most, people view "NO TRESSPASSING" signs:

And the sign said
"Anybody caught trespassin'
Will be shot on sight"
So I jumped on the fence and I yelled at the house
"Hey! What gives you the right
To put up a fence to keep me out
But to keep Mother Nature in?
If God was here, he'd tell you to your face
'Man, you're some kind of sinner'"

Take the shot.....

Back
Top Bottom