• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can’t make this stuff up...Trespasser busted.

Dude,
Seriously?
You should embrace the LGBTIAQ crowd.
Buy him a unitard and invite him over to decorate and make over your cabin.
It's 2021 after all.
You're welcome....

Already have been around that crowd.
Worked as a carpenter demoing and building custom showrooms at America’s mart downtown for years for two gay designers.
The whole place is full of twinkle toes and man buns galore.
I know all about interior decorating , design and custom build outs.
The awesome parts about that place is the rich women who come there to shop and the gay guys don’t bother you because they only like other gay guys.
Me and the boys always talk about how that place must be the official hub for the hottest women over 50 on the planet.
Not to mention the young hot college girls that stock and run the showrooms.
Lots of distractions in that regard and very easy to run a nail gun into your hand when little hotties in yoga pants are bending over in front of you all day full well knowing what they’re doing.
So no I don’t need any help at all on decorating.
Been working for them long enough to know which colors go together....lol.
And yes my coworker called me over one day calmly to use a nail puller to take a finish nail out of his hand that he nailed to the wall.
I asked him how he did that and he nodded over to the little hot babe that was on the floor across the way with her ass in the air sorting small items....lol.
He was in great pain but played it off like a boss.

Already have been around that crowd.
Worked as a carpenter demoing and building custom showrooms at America’s mart downtown for years for two gay designers.
The whole place is full of twinkle toes and man buns galore.
I know all about interior decorating , design and custom build outs.
The awesome parts about that place is the rich women who come there to shop and the gay guys don’t bother you because they only like other gay guys.
Me and the boys always talk about how that place must be the official hub for the hottest women over 50 on the planet.
Not to mention the young hot college girls that stock and run the showrooms.
Lots of distractions in that regard and very easy to run a nail gun into your hand when little hotties in yoga pants are bending over in front of you all day full well knowing what they’re doing.
So no I don’t need any help at all on decorating.
Been working for them long enough to know which colors go together....lol.
And yes my coworker called me over one day calmly to use a nail puller to take a finish nail out of his hand that he nailed to the wall.
I asked him how he did that and he nodded over to the little hot babe that was on the floor across the way with her ass in the air sorting small items....lol.
He was in great pain but played it off like a boss.

Ha! Couldn't help but smile and laugh when I read this

If you ain't ghay.
You can't decorate!
LoL!

86b03407dce87ba60a18537451d25d62.png

Back
Top Bottom