• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping M/G, Swap Meet

Come on out the another ODT M?G and SWAP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No can do. My standards may be low, but not that low.

Sorry... no yuppy stuff here...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love a camping trip but opening of hunting season is pretty hard. September better. That being said I got a backpackable hot tent I can string my hammock in last winter. By the time it came in it jumped up to 70 degrees so if a cold as hell winter trip is in order I am down. Can't wait to try that thing out.

I do love a camping trip but opening of hunting season is pretty hard. September better. That being said I got a backpackable hot tent I can string my hammock in last winter. By the time it came in it jumped up to 70 degrees so if a cold as hell winter trip is in order I am down. Can't wait to try that thing out.

???? backpackable hot tent I can string my hammock in????

Send me a link, I wanna see this baby!!!!!

???? backpackable hot tent I can string my hammock in????

Send me a link, I wanna see this baby!!!!!

OneTigris made it. Ordered it in prototype phase because I've always wanted one. I'll look through my pics to see if I can find one. Haven't strung it up since last spring when I got it. Got me a little foldable woodstove to go in it too. Just waiting for that temp to drop south of hell and I'll give it a whirl :)

Edit. I'll have to set it up again. Pics too long and a phone change ago away.

OneTigris made it. Ordered it in prototype phase because I've always wanted one. I'll look through my pics to see if I can find one. Haven't strung it up since last spring when I got it. Got me a little foldable woodstove to go in it too. Just waiting for that temp to drop south of hell and I'll give it a whirl :)

Edit. I'll have to set it up again. Pics too long and a phone change ago away.
Bub, I'm yuppy enough Ill be bringing a fire pit with me, a comfy chair, cot, air mattress, 4 season fart sack etc........ LMAO

Last time I went camping was on a farm in 1969...a bunch of smoking hippies and a couple rock bands showed up.
And then it rained....
I can't promise that won't happen here. There may be a couple of old-timers that show up playing the Spoons, washboard and jug........:pop2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom