• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all snitches !

As I said, your not on here engaging in the banter, but you seem to want to get involved. I think you’d be better off going back to your local circle jerk echo chamber. The OP mentions riots over the summer and no wanted billboards. You can’t seem to get your arms around that valid point. I have never seen any, but you seem to be aware of some but won’t share, or maybe you’re full of BS. I’ve been a savage my entire life and never claimed otherwise. I “try” to be civil, but I’m a hands on guy. I don’t think your keyboard warrior attitude brings you unhappiness in real life. Please keep your misery and self loathing to yourself. Now go crawl back under your rock. If not, please post a picture of those wanted billboards you seem to think exist for the riots over the summer. I offer to trade with you and you take it as a threat. I’m sorry you feel that insecure lol!

Just trying to have a real discussion without tiptoeing around the fact that over half the country and most of the rest of the world thinks the American right has gone off the deep end.

Back
Top Bottom