• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

C&R license question

olchevy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
138   0
Reaction score
I'm going to be applying for my C&R License. I only have one question.

On page 4, item number 3 states

" 3. Applicants must submit copy 2 of this form to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) in the locality in which the premises sought to be licensed are located. The CLEO is the Chief of Police, the Sheriff, or an equivalent officer, or the designee of such individual."

If I am reading this and the check box section on page 3 correctly. I am simply mailing a filled out copy to my CLEO.

In other words, there is no where on this form where I need his signature correct?

Link to the C&R PDF
http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/Library/Forms/Firearms/atf-f-5310-16.pdf

Thanks for your help guys. I always wanted to get one of these so I could pick up some old time firearms when they go on sale and not have to deal with FFL's, if I am correct with a C&R they can still ship directly to your home address, correct?

Yep, just found NWSharpshooters thread on it. I searched here in firearm chat and got nothing. Didn't notice we had a dedicated C&R section

Yep, just found NWSharpshooters thread on it. I searched here in firearm chat and got nothing. Didn't notice we had a dedicated C&R section

I followed NWSharpshooters Post to a T and it was a very Smooth process. Mailed it all off and had it back pretty quick. Once you get it back the only problem may be the amount of items you order online LOL

Back
Top Bottom