• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C&R Application

db366

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
52   0
Reaction score
So I am filling out my paperwork to send in to get my C&R. I have a couple question about some of this stuff. First of all where in Gwinnett county do I have to go to get someone to sign off on my application? It asks for the CLEO or my area (which was easy enough to find) but then asks for a signature, who and where? Also it asks for a hunting license or weapons license number and if I have one. I applied for my GWL about a week ago do I have to wait for that to come in before I can send off this paperwork?

Thanks in advance for the help!
David

It's been about a year since I applied for mine. Already had a GWL and all I had to do is send a letter to the CLEO....

I applied for my GWL about a week ago do I have to wait for that to come in before I can send off this paperwork?
Yes. You do need to show your GWCL number on the application (or the number on your hunting license).

When I go my 03 C&R, it did not require a LEO signature. It just required that I delivered a copy of the application to my Chief LEO (in my case, the Sandy Springs Chief of Police).

It was the best $30 that I've spent (3 years).

Back
Top Bottom